Reviews for "Rising Death"

my review

Your sound is good, animation is good but could be better
and the only thing thats bad about this is plot so i think my
rating is accurate.

RatherRandomReality responds:

I think it can be a little higher, eh?

A big meh

Nothing really special. No plot, animation was par, sounds effects were ok. My biggest gripe was why the heck was the sword in a prison cell. 5 out of 10.

RatherRandomReality responds:

That is a harsh judgement for months of hard work. If that's what you think, that's fine.

Cool, cool.

The hands unfolding the paper in the beginning looked very good. After that, the animation was just decent. Still fun to watch anywhoo.

RatherRandomReality responds:

"fun to watch" is a good description. That's what I was aiming at. Thank you for reviewing.

Pretty decent

The animation was a little jerky in places, but otherwise it was pretty good. A nice little halloween scare at th end.

Thanks for the 10 :)

Niiiiice....

The animation was kinda gritty in some places, but then again... I think it gave the movie a special charm. Also, the sound fx were really good. Nicely done. I was a little spooked but that pumpkin at the end. Awesome movie. I'll give it a 5.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thank you for reviewing. This flash was an experiment - I tried techniques that I never used before - adding jpgs of paintings that I made (thats why it looks gritty, but I like this effect) and the rotoscoping in the beginning.