Reviews for "Rising Death"

meh

I disagree with all of the music choices, hands down. Using rock/metal for a Samurai assassin in an odder setting... Don't know, but the soundtrack I think could have been a little more thought out. Also, why the heck was he green?

The animation was on and off for me. Sometimes really good (like the sequence in first few frames - very impressive) or really odd and ill-constructed. Not bad, just required some better planning I think.

He is not a Samurai.

not bad at all

the animation was great and the music was really good. keep up the great work and can't wait to see more from you

RatherRandomReality responds:

More is coming soon, man. Different, though, very different.

this was great

this was great i admit there are some places where the animation kinda sucked but over all this was great. Note i only saw two places where it wasn't good.

10/10
5/5

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks for letting these two slip through and giving me a perfect 10! I'll try to improve and make more.

I noticed a sword on the wall

It was an okay little movie but the sword on the wall was a bit confusing.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Tell me about it, I still don't know how it got there :)

after the initial animations, it was up and down.

Some of the animations were really good, and some were really bad. I honestly don't know how to feel about this. Mostly negative, I think. Not all bad, just the majority of it.

RatherRandomReality responds:

It's ok, don't worry about it.