Reviews for "Rising Death"

Interesting!...

I really liked the concept and the begin of the movie with rotoscope, anyway why did the guy was green is he was dead or it was just a way to diference the characters?
the animation in some moments was good and in others not too much i also liked the scenes when Death was riding the horse.

RatherRandomReality responds:

I was concerned that starting with such a fine animation will rise the expectations and let some people down, I learn from my mistakes and in future projects will try to keep a consistent animation style throughout the whole movie. Thank you for the comments.

It wasn't bad, but had problems

I liked the animation, but there were a few problems I had with it. For one, the skin colors hurt my eyes, it was hard to watch cuz of the contrast of all the darkened pigments of skin and such.
I also don't understand why there was a huge ass sword setting on a wall in the middle of a dungeon?
Anyway the animation was pretty solid, but the colors made it kinda un-eye-catching. Work out that problem in your next animation and you should get an even more positive user reaction.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Using untypical colors is a style of mine. I like it that way. I'm not trying to make Flash that will please 100% of the audience. I'm just doing what comes out naturally.

Um, wtf?

Probably the really only cool part was the beginning, for the animation on the hands/paper was really good. Other than that, where's the story? I know the whole thing behind the symbol, and the "ultimate ninja guy?" with the sign on his forehead? Awesome rival? Mmm, I think you could revamp it and make it more awesome. Def. get rid of the heavy metal until the heavy fightscenes, and make them longer, possibly? I didn't want to see the guy get owned after the "ultimate ninja guy" just blocks his attack. Has potential. ^^

RatherRandomReality responds:

You are possibly dreaming ninjas often.

I liked it

I liked the soundtrack, graphics and animation were average, but the story was cool, good work

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks. Stay tuned for more.

the characters appearance was very typical and annoying, the sound effects and quality were border line vomit, and there was little if no plot or development. You parried my attack... So I'm going to stand there and get owned. You put me in prison... But with ummm... Swords on the walls.

The only plus I give to this is the unique way in which the backgrounds look like Cezanne Paintings, or something of the same style.

RatherRandomReality responds:

The backgrounds look like Cezanne Paintings, because they are paintings and I fucking painted them, shithead.