Reviews for "Rising Death"

hmmm.....

a good effort, but there were numerous problems with this flash. 1st of all is the sword on the wall question. it is a bit of a deus ex machina, i mean why on earth is there a sword on the wall of his cell when he's been there a week already? as far as the action goes, there was a lot of posturing and staring and not too much actual action. some of the animation was very smooth, and some (like the aforementioned action) looked rather rushed. furthermore, the association between our protagonist and death was not explained....i don't mean to sound all negative, you certainly have potential. just try to tighten things up a little.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thank you for the thorough review. Death is there to constantly make you wonder who is he coming for. This movie was an experiment, fighting scenes isn't what I usually do and I just wanted to give it a shot. I know it can be a lot smoother, but I think your rating is harsh in general.

huh?

Why are they all killing each other ?

RatherRandomReality responds:

That's what people always do. Haven't you noticed?

good

the different graphics you used where very good the fighting could be a little more intresting and i didn't understand the storyline only a little...
and how did he get that sword at the end...why is there a sword on a wall in a prison!?

RatherRandomReality responds:

I am afraid I cannot answer your questions. Thank you for watching though.

Seen it before.

Most submissions on Newgrounds are sword fighting movies. I don't see why this one deserved to go on the front page. The whole death thing riding up on a horse does nothing to distinguish this movie from the rest of the crap out there. 0/5 for that, and the screaming pumpkin at the end of the movie. That was just disrespectful.

like many hollywood flix...

...good graphics and animation, cliche storyline. ...and WHY would anyone put a sword in a dungeon???!

yeah, really, why?