Reviews for "Rising Death"

only...

the only reason why I gave you a five for five is because of the soundtrack to it. Howeverthe animation could have been better, I liked the story though.

RatherRandomReality responds:

GReaper? You should treat this movie with more respect it was especially for you.

slow start but worth the end

not saying the pumpkin was my favorite part but after all that slicing and dicing and then that damn funny pumpkin. Overall good animation.

RatherRandomReality responds:

I got tired of animating blood so I threw in that little guy at the end, I'm happy you liked it.

Well...

Not too bad, but I feel like the others, that only half a story is being told here.
You should make a prequel to this, and be sure to take your time in making it this time around. I want to know more about the assassin. Good try though, mate.

RatherRandomReality responds:

I will, I will. Next Halloween. Stay tuned.

OMG...

Pretty good animation but it were 2 slow, and i realy touth that he were wanking off when u didnt show the eating man at first.^^

RatherRandomReality responds:

Hahaha, your dirty mind thought that he was wanking off.

Confuzlement!

To be honest with you, I didnt watch all of it. Wnat to know why? It made enough sense for it to matter that it didnt make any sense. You clearly thought out a stoyry to this, but you failed to tell that story.

The animation was good in places, especialy at the start where he onfolds that bit of papper, and the loading screen looked realy good. Overall, i just think that you have rushed this. Epscially, for example the fight with the big guy, he jsut kicks him straight out the window... what the hell is up with that one dood!

overall... rushed.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Well, I did my best to come up with a 6:30min long movie for 2 months. You are maybe right it's slightly rushed, but writing a review about a movie that you didn't even finish watching is... wrong.