For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Light the Darkness"

Peaceful

This actually sounds very calming actually. Kind of makes you want to smile and feel happy to simply be yourself and go through another day of being glad that you are living at all. Really makes you feel good.

Kind of makes me think of the song Space Transmission by Miku Hatsune as well. The synth sounds nice and spacey here. Also kind of feels optimistic too. The bass line is simple and kind of makes me think of thunderstorms and rain outside and then you look and smile to see the rain out there.

The drums are very nicely done here as well. The outro was nice and calm like a rainbow after the storm had ended.

Overall, you did a great job on this tune. Good work.

SuperGoodSound responds:

well thank you much for your kind words

I am passionate as well

i love this song and therefore it is going in my favs :)

10/10
5/5

no improvement necessary :D

-Omega24000

XD awesome-sauce

Yarr...

This sounds like it would be a great intro into a heavier electroish song. I'm a fan!
Keep up the fine work :D
5/5

SuperGoodSound responds:

i like that idea, slams into some massive epic dubstep all of a sudden

Happy :)

It's quite a relief that you didn't take this down. I personally like the synthetics more than the strings because it sounds more personal and unique, but that's just me.
Happy playing :)

SuperGoodSound responds:

yeah, i do like how the synth-line at the beginning of the piece really kind of stands out

Without light, there is darkness, and without darkness, there is light. This two must co-exist with each other to create the world. Without the two of them, the world will never exist. I think this is what the song is trying to convey.