Reviews for "Light the Darkness"

...!

Yeah...it's...
It's calming and rather moody song...
...I really have no words to say about this...

SuperGoodSound responds:

it is very moody, i find i am often the same

this is great

the strings and synth blend like ....something that blends amazing :O!! is reallly great. what software are you using ? cubase?FL9?Kontakt?

I use FL Studio with about 10 grand worth of plugins lol

And yes, i did purchase literally EVERYTHING legitimately before people get the idea i use cracked stuff

Yeah.... ummm

This should be on the top 5... why is no one rating this.

This has got to be one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever heard.

I'm going to advertise this on My facebook.

you rock!

Peaceful

This actually sounds very calming actually. Kind of makes you want to smile and feel happy to simply be yourself and go through another day of being glad that you are living at all. Really makes you feel good.

Kind of makes me think of the song Space Transmission by Miku Hatsune as well. The synth sounds nice and spacey here. Also kind of feels optimistic too. The bass line is simple and kind of makes me think of thunderstorms and rain outside and then you look and smile to see the rain out there.

The drums are very nicely done here as well. The outro was nice and calm like a rainbow after the storm had ended.

Overall, you did a great job on this tune. Good work.

SuperGoodSound responds:

well thank you much for your kind words

epic

very, very good job! i love the piano the best. lol

5|5 10|10 wow!