Reviews for "Light the Darkness"

Who listens to this song in 2012? Cuz I can't stop getting the tune out of ma head! *Dances*

SuperGoodSound responds:

2012 is the year for this song...!

Amazing!

Wow, this is outstanding! Even though it doesn't last long (really, I just don't want it to ever end), it really has a great sound! It's amazing how much the song changes in just two minutes time, but it gives off the same feeling the entire way through.

Truly a work of art.

SuperGoodSound responds:

i wish it was longer as well...

Happy :)

It's quite a relief that you didn't take this down. I personally like the synthetics more than the strings because it sounds more personal and unique, but that's just me.
Happy playing :)

SuperGoodSound responds:

yeah, i do like how the synth-line at the beginning of the piece really kind of stands out

happiness

sniff... its so happy...

SuperGoodSound responds:

but.... maybe still a little sad at the same time i always thought. like a good kind of sad though

great song

where did you make this?

just at my house ;)