Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Why wasn't this BLAMMED"

Well

That was funny, yup no effort, but so what its funny... just lets hope there doesnt come any Why-wasn't-this-blammed-crew out of this though, although it is WAY better then B which the clock crew was formed out of...

okay

So um </flash>

That laughing and music was from Ed Edd n' Eddy, I am suprized how this didn't get blammed, but I liked it. I liked it for the same reason I liked "How da bitch stole Xmas!!".

lol

That was AWESOME!!!

it made me cry ;D it made me laugh =D it made my scared O; and made me feel all happy inside :^). Truly a work of art i demand a sequel i know making a sequel would take a lot of time and money but try your best.

But seriously people Why wasn't this BLAMMED!

hello

pointless

this flash has no point really. there's no real flash "animation" here. the sound is repetative and poor. no reason this should be here. hat's all there was. No idea why my last comment was removed. not enough criticism? there's nothing on here to critique for one thing. quite frankly this is a waste of space on newgrounds. don't submit things without at least a small point. something truly funny would be nice

blah blah blah