Reviews for "tankman 2 dress up doll Q"

Big improvements!!!

But... I don't know if this is supposed to happen but, if you change background twice at the bar, the body disappears! And also the shoulder pads need to go over his left arm. Mainly good though! Much improvement from last time, although some of the arms don't quite work, you can barely see them. Quite liked the subtle pre-loader too though. Maybe a random iteration of "cock joke" at some point...? Just me? Oh well...

good but

should have included the enemies from tankmen one in it

killer34578 responds:

check the new one xD

I'll give an 8

I give an 8 and not a 10 and i'll tell you why by the looks of it you've just watched the movies print screened and taken off the background for each of the items unless you drew this none of this stuff looks yours, this game basically looks too much like it's been copied i think you should draw your own stuff instead of taking other peoples.

No room.

Not alot of room , but good job.

Don't let the haters shake you

There are pleanty of other flash dolls out there and nobody accused their creators of "ripping off" someone else's art. Isn't the point of a dress-up to come as close to the original as possible anyway? This isn't theft, it's a nice homage to beloved NG characters. Fix the bugs, maybe add some more features and they'll be singing your praises next time. Anybody who doesn't is simply jealous they didn't think of it first.
Good stuff.