For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Mega Man: "WSMP""

awesome video

Shadowman and Snakeman were my favorite guys from MM3.

Shadowii2 responds:

Same here, I just can't understand what is the place supposed to be where Shadow Man's stage is in that game.

Anyways, thanks for the review!

Funny!

This is funny as hell, the crazy voice acters ;) and the draw, the Sounds like Heat man dies. Keep it up!

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny

megaman should never have stolen shadowman's pizza so he had to die(Sob)

Ps. are you ever making movies about zero,megaman legends,starforce or battle network

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep indeed. R.I.P Megaman.

P.S
Zero series comes once I finish MMX one, Legends is maybe, haven't played the games much, Star Force and Battle Network probably not, if not some quick shorties.

oh..oh..oh

I seen the best megaman parody EVER, also, this uses THE ORIGIAL SONGS THAT APEAR IN MEGAMAN SERIES, um.. excluding the mm2 intro

Shadowii2 responds:

Lol, I wouldn't consider this the best, but glad you think so!

Cookie robber

Someone steal my smart cookie!!! he is a very dumb cookie.