Reviews for "Mega Man: "WSMP""

YAY!!!

lol all that for a pizza weird YAY 1st COMMENT!!

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep, that pizza was just too delicious to leave just behind.

And... Gongratulations on the first review?

Thanks for it anyway.

Oh boy...

I hate the quality of my microphone, I'm gonna need a new one.
The other microphones sound so clear...

Otherwise, quite alright. Although you should probably hand me the whole script instead of handing me just my lines whenever you do this kind of thing, so I will actually know what I am doing.

Shadowii2 responds:

I see, but it was clear enough for me and maybe you are right, but the script was pretty damn long for giving via PM. (Mostly I should have sent it in a e-mail)

Eh, tis ok.

Animation was just kinda borderline silly/crappy. Some voices were suited for this movie, others were just annoying. I only sorta chuckled at the joke where fireman takes out his script, I didn't find much else funny.

Meh.

Shadowii2 responds:

Well, different taste makes every person like different stuff. That's a thing I have always known.

And by the way, it was Heat Man who was the shop keeper.

Anyway, thanks for the review.

WSMP

WSMP stands for:who stoll my pizza.Thats what it stands for.

its okay but your audio sucks big fat hairy balls

its okay but y? :)ou kinda need to work on your audio if you fix the audio ill give you a good rating k