Reviews for "Mega Man: "WSMP""

Quite cool!

Well, the animation is all good, like always, though I had some issues with the voices sometimes...I'm not the best at acting either I know but the narrator was a little bit, well...let's just say his voice didn't suit very well at all. Sounded like he put no real effort in his acting.

Overall it was ok. I missed a few jokes here and there but all in all it was a good flash.

P.S. Buhuu...you haven't used any of my Mega Man Audio yet...you bashturd! >;(

Hmm..

The Animation was ok.. but the voices were.. too european and way to fast..

Shadowii2 responds:

Well, only me and Zielak are europeans, other's are from American continents.

Well, thanks for the review anyway.

A funny animated Megaman movie.

Well pretty that was funny. That was funny for the preloader, when Snakeman was driving the NG tank. It was funny to see all the Robot Masters kill themselves. The only smart Robot was Shadowman. That was funny when Shadowman killed Megaman, and Protoman was too late to save Megaman. Although the animation could've been better. And Megaman should've defeated Shadowman.

Shadowii2 responds:

I see what you mean but well, thanks for your opinion.

Oh boy...

I hate the quality of my microphone, I'm gonna need a new one.
The other microphones sound so clear...

Otherwise, quite alright. Although you should probably hand me the whole script instead of handing me just my lines whenever you do this kind of thing, so I will actually know what I am doing.

Shadowii2 responds:

I see, but it was clear enough for me and maybe you are right, but the script was pretty damn long for giving via PM. (Mostly I should have sent it in a e-mail)

not bad

wasnt bad, ive seen better, but still the animation was alright and i watched it till the end

could use abit more humour though, and also the axl guy/girl needs a new mic, i couldnt tell if it was a lass or a lad, shit mic, makes the cartoon worse

Shadowii2 responds:

yeah, I just wanted to do this because it's the remake of my first flash that never got finished and submitted.