Reviews for "Mega Man: "WSMP""

awesome video

Shadowman and Snakeman were my favorite guys from MM3.

Shadowii2 responds:

Same here, I just can't understand what is the place supposed to be where Shadow Man's stage is in that game.

Anyways, thanks for the review!

Awesome but....

the movie rocked. but i don't fucking get it about the extra: you know you wanted to see this. i have no freaking idea what that was supposed to mean. what the hell did it mean?

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, if you know "Guts Man's ass" thing going on over the net, you would get it better.
(YouTube it, you should find it)

Anyways, thanks for the review!

Finally Megaman died... wait, thats not good

it was pretty good when Megaman shoted and killed snakeman, i thought a REAL epic battle was about 2 start, well i could do all that journey 4 a new Megaman Game

Mega lol

( My cousin huevon { Just as seen in your Megaman X short Axl...Axl and MR } is the stupid, even more than stupid i cant... oh whatever )

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, yeah, the epic battles never start, the characters only talk to each other.

ANyways, thanks for the review.

whoahohohoah!!!

LoL! I... totally wouldn't go that far to get my pizza back... but I'd totally wanna buy another one XD!!! dammit... why are you so freakin awesome at this...

Megaman ROCKS!!! woot all my 5 r belong to this!

Haha, I dont know, I got my flash animating skills and such really randomly. XD

Anyways, nice you enjoyed!

PS:
Yesh, Mega Man does ROCK!

"good story of megaman"

that's good movie, so can you make another megaman movie ?
(oh yeah, and next time please use more character like protoman or others)

thanks

Shadowii2 responds:

Im still not sure about that will I make another flash about original Mega Man, but my friend gave a great idea that I will probably do if I do make one.
(I dont remember did it have Protoman included)

Thanks for your review,