Reviews for "Mass Attack"

definatly needs a save

this is ridiculous. you'll work your way through the easy levels then you find a moderately challenging level fail on it because you were one off then have to go right to the beginning and have to redo the same crap over again. like what sixflab said have "a reward for getting it right on the first ball or getting it right on the mark. Such as an extra chance on that particular level so if you miss one you don't have to go all the way back to 1/4"

Eh.

It is a good game but slightly frustrating if you're not very accurate. I would like there to be a reward for getting it right on the first ball or getting it right on the mark. Such as an extra chance on that particular level so if you miss one you don't have to go all the way back to 1/4. That is what ultimately made me stop playing. I couldn't get past the last stage of level 5 and after making it through the first 3 stages and bombing it on the fourth, starting the stage over again doesn't sound appealing.

Awesome!

Awesome game, but needs some kind of save function!

Nice

%u0131 love this game and music issuper what is it name

Nice.

The game's not bad at all, but it's incredibly easy. Also, where is the music from? It's really awesome, too.