Reviews for "One Million Pageviews"

YES! STICK IT TO THEM ESE`!

It's all about the rebellion. I haven't seen something like this since RTIL came out with You Can't Kill Me (Here on Newgrounds, go watch it you all.). way to stick it to the man, dog. keep up the shizznit.

I gave this submission a vote of "2"

Cause I really dont see why the ppl of NGs should care about your Deviant Art problems...
if you are jealous because other ppl can get 1000000 views on deviant art... well then
you should talk to the ppl of deviant art about it!

Besides my personal thoughts, The flash quality of this work wasnt all that great either... the art wasnt as top-notch as those ive seen on deviant art! You should have used more shading and toning. I know drawing is difficult but hey, thats why we learn huh? lol!
And there menu screen?! I dunno you could have made the title page and menu screen a lil bit more fancy! heh!
Well, thats about it! Not a bad animation though. It just did not capture me!
sorry. =O(

LazyMuffin responds:

Wow, you're THAT slow?
I thought it was pretty obvious its a joke.
All of the artists I laughed at even got the joke.

I don't think that this animation requires shading and toning, the style of the animation is simple.
I can almost smell the douchebeg.

HA!

That's funny.

lol

that was funny ! hehe

lol

saw this on DA first :D its cool and funny and gratz with the 1 mill pageview :P