Reviews for "Horror Movie Quiz"

nice

couldve added music or somthing

NICE

Could use some music and the question about the Books Of Blood has 2 real answers Rawhead Rex was another short story from Clive Barker to be turned into a movie. just a little tid-bit from a gorror fan lol

Strangely

This lags real bad for me, and this is the first time it happened here on ng, but since
no one mentions it, I guess its just my connection today :( I liked the quiz you get 4/5

Very good quiz

Wow, a quiz game with an actual point. Loved the game, but it was very hard. You need to be a real horror film nut to do well in this quiz. Questions ranging from the 50's to today and relating to actors as well as plot. Very difficult quiz.

Nice!

A really good quiz this is! A subject I know a lot about as well, heh, nice graphics and interface, keep up the good work!

-cd-