Reviews for "A Glass Half Empty"

that intro is the same as papa roach's song last resort man. overall I like it, it just feels really video game ish. which I guess is sorta your style because you use that nintendo lead ALOT in your tracks. not saying there is anything wrong with it. just not my cup of tea.

bad start.

the start just irritates me to the point of yelling realy loud, but then it gets realy good. and you should re make it, same name, but add on complete. simple as that. keep trying.

Nice!

Although I would have prefered to hear a bit more.
The main synth is nice and is used well, but if there had been more light/dark sounds in there, a deeper- harder bassline, or a light high freq on top. Idk man this track is good for the 2:40 it is, but i know you could have added more variety and samples into it, w/o ruining it.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Eh, Im always wary of that stuff. I have a dubstep remix of it in the making, which I hope turns out nicely.

10/10

This glass is overflowing, 10/10 + 5/5. Keep it up bro.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

You really seem to like my music :). Thanks for the support.

WOAH!

Nice unlike dah other people I like it. You've got real talent if you can through this together in 1 day. no way could I come up with a song and get the whole thing done in one day. put some more work onn it if u want but I like it how it is. good job

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Thanks. Actually, my most recent track was made in 3 hours, and before that was made in 20 minutes, and before that was 30. My best stuff comes in the shortest time. I might end up touching this up at some point or another, but it wont be here since there are already over 3k listens (and therefore I am not allowed to).