Reviews for "ZOMBOY"

That was funny and cool.

Especially when out of nowhere Zombie shoots the man. Funny how he only wanted the keys to the pick-up.

wtf dude

ok that was really wierd i mean i know u said that he was not a typical zombie but still how did the hillbilly survive geting shot in the head!? by the way normally zombies can't move that well because they are dead and rigomortis sets in so there limbs get stiffer and harder to move.

other than that fairly good and preety funny at times. very nice suspence were it looks like he is going to rip the hillbillys eyball out.
i gave it and 8 because of the afore mentioned things

WTF?!

Seriously. WTF?! why did the Zomboy left the place with the jeep or whatever when, 1) he's a zombie, 2) there's other zombies, and 3) the big guy prolly gets devoured anyway?! It was scary at certain times while its stupid and funny as well at other times. I dunno but this won't get a 10 for the fact that I'm confused in a way. 7 out of 10.

Oh the Hilarity!

So Stupid yet so funny!

not bad

not bad work. ... one problem the red neck got shot in the head and you know didnt die