For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 54 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ZOMBOY"

Enough!

A bullet to the head is not an automatic death sentence! The chances are pretty good you'll die but people survive them all the time (usually with severe brain damage though). You guys have been watching way too many Hollywood action flicks.

Besides, I get the feeling there was another reason that hillbilly survived. Great flash.

Good but one thing..

How the fuck did that man survive a head shot?
Why did the zombie shoot him?
Does the zombie realize his a jerk?
Im suprised that truck even worked!!
I love coca cola ( A little randomness never killed anybody! Only a few times..hundred times.. ehem..)

Found that...

....a little demeaning of the people down south. I mean, none of us make fun of anyone up north or the west coast unless its political, and even then.

Flash was good thou, just found it disturbing for Mississippi Residents.

Nice

A pretty entertaining flash. I can't wait for the rest to come out. I'll be keeping an eye out for them.

Heh

That chicken neck got fucked up, the whole movie was worth it to see some redneck piece of shit get slaughtered.