For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ZOMBOY"

I demand the sequels!

Please tell me that they are in the process of being made, and I'll let you off the hook. :D

orignal

wow, i've never seen a zombie use any type of technology before.
and how the hell did that guy survive a bullet through the brain?

one word...

epic.

It was OK

Ehhhh. I guess I like it. I liked the whole hillbilly throwing shit at Zomboy, and the fact that the zombie actually used a gun and shot a human instead of the other way around. I wish there was a bit more gore, like showing the zombies at the end rip the guy apart and eat him, that would have been a nice touch, but oh well. It was good.

man, I missed this one

I swear the flash's for October sucked,) your animation was a lot better then the flash that won.. but I guess they had a lot of fans. This was really funny and well animated.
maybe next year?