Reviews for "ZOMBOY"

great*

I liked it. I'm a big fan of zombies and am currently in production of a zombie film myself. I love your sense of direction, and you've done a good enough job with the animation. keep it up.

Sureal-Inc

Creepy

And THAT is why you don't mess around with zombies, instead just shoot em and make sure they're dead.

Funny and cool. ^^

Nicely done. Funny with the hillbilly pelting the poor zombie several times.. only to get shot. I look forward to seeing the continued adventures of this strange zombie and see his story there.

think i know....

how he survived,NO BRAIN!!!

-_-LOL-_-

The Hillbilly had it coming

Also I couldn't tell whose clothes were dirtier. Ok I'll stop picking on him and say the animation looks good and I would like to see more episodes soon.