For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ZOMBOY"

Very Cool.

Superb drawing. Nice motions. Verrry cool outcome ;D. I didn't think it would happen that way. I would like a little more dialouge though. You should of also make the zombie say after he drove away, "Fucking Hillbillys......."

sweet

that was sweet make some more!!!!!!!

A great start to a great career !!!

Omg i just cant belive that was your first flash submision , i mean the quality of the grafs was great that semed like the animation of a pro also a good mix of comedy and horor .
Weel i hope you keep on doing great submisions , you have talent , peace >:P !!!
PS:plese ansewr to this coment dude !!

Brilliant!

This is awesome! A few parts in there made me lol. The animation too was superbly done. The sound was good even though the repetitive use of that red neck banjo music got a little annoying after awhile.

Overall, brilliant (albeit not that original) concept executed in an equally fine manner.

Haha, cool

It was a little slow, as in plot... but it was well animated, good sound. You probably could have done a bit more with the plot, but it was still great.
Nice work man, keep it up!