Reviews for "Covert Front episode 2"

Fave!!

This game and the first episode are hands down my fave games! Great difficulty level

did it again

I loved this one just as much as the last, fun to play but animation seemed a little off from the first, not the whole way through just here and there

Better than the first one

Great point and click adventure here in a setting often neglected by many people. Nice job.

The biggest improvment here is that the clues werent really ambiguous like the first one, though more clues done in voice acting would make the gameplay a bit less frustrating.

didnt like how all the numbers in the movie room were mixed up. that was just unnecessarily frustraing i reckon

The story still seems a little weird, but i guess thats where the 3rd episode comes into play.

Awesome...

like all games in this series, the scenes are gorgeous, the atmosphere suspenseful, and you feel a sense of urgency while you move around those creepy rooms...
great stuff!

can ya kill the creepy, annoying music???

but other wise it was magnificent