For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Covert Front episode 2"

An amazing game, but...

It is an amazing game, it has an amazing story-line but you made a crucial mistake:the helium part...Helium is a naturally stable gas and it can occur in nature, but besides that one super tiny flaw it has taken over my heart.
in the 1st part that violin music you hear in the Coronel's house... please tell me who wrote it!

it was ok

it need more of a plot and more twist to it and a little more scary other then tat it is ok

Nice

I think I agree with McCaw about the stiff animations, although this was definitely still a fun game. Parts of it were a challenge, (like those wall dials. Not a very long glimpse of what those are supposed to look like there. Had to watch multiple times to get them all right.), but for the most part it was not too hard. The interactive ending was a bit peculiar, but all in all the style definitely fits the covert mood. (No pun intended). I must say I didn't much see the point of all those pieces of paper which in the end don't get picked up, even after you read them, but that's just me. So far I love all your point and click adventures. Eagerly awaiting the next additions to all 3 series.

Overall excellent

I like just about everything about this game. Very atmospheric, thanks to both the sound effects and the amazing artwork (you're shading is beautifully done.) Very fun, too; it forces you to think, but never gets to frustrating.

The only real issue I had was that what animation there is is pretty stiff. Not a big deal, considering you don't see a whole lot of it, and it didn't really detract from the game experience.

Both episodes are great so far. Moving on to number 3!

great