Reviews for "Covert Front episode 2"

Simply amazing!

i enjoyed it very very very much...i realllyyy cant wait till the 3rd episode...great job!

Cool

I loved the old one two, but the retrotechnology in this one is unlike any other Newgroundian I've seen.

Awesome

I love it. I can't wait for episode 3. I hope it's as great as episodes 1 and 2.

sweet

i love these typs of games where the whole thing is a puzzal. and your game was hard but not so rediculesly hard that no one can beat it without luck or a walkthrough. I also liked how you put those totaly oldschool computers in certain parts.

Great

Wonderful atmosphere, challenging but not frustrating puzzles, intriguing plot, can't wait for part 3!