Reviews for "Covert Front episode 2"

this one was better then the last one the art and the sounds spot on cant wait to play the next one

I will say...that was rather enjoyable. The bit at the beginning with the matches was a nice touch, and the puzzles were challenging without relying on finding obscure tiny items, while also being clever. Also, i encounter no glitches, as opposed to the previous installment. A solid game.

In the part when you need to unlock the door,the numbers are in this order:
The code is random.

A very good game, a significant improvement to the first game, which although was good, had some bugs. It's still unclear what can be interacted with objects in your inventory, and there was a section with fuses where it seemed to care which fuse I put in which slot (they are identical). It does also seem a little dry at times given that you're supposed to be a secret agent (specialist in "finding stuff given unlimited time in complete safety"). You'd think that at some point something will be guarded, but it never is.

Still a very playable game, it gets most things right and doesn't go overboard on difficulty.

Haha, i was actually able to play through this one all by myself! Woot me!
Also the girls voice was cute when she says "ouch" ^^