Reviews for "Covert Front episode 2"

Lovely game

I love the art style in the game.
And the puzzles are quite cool too. :)

great, but too short and too easy

great graphics, great story, i'm not sure but i feel like it's shorter from 1st episode and easier - generally much easier than "submachine" series. suitable for beginners in point'n'click flash adventures. but i feel insufficiency...

loved it

Nothing more to say!

puzzleing...

but i finaly won the game its kinda in the middle of edventure and puzzle games
twas a pretty hard game but i finaly beat it and you must have put alot of effort into this (looks like ya did) very well done :)

Overrated

While extremely well-presented, this is one of the most annoying adventure games I've ever played (I've played hundreds), and one of the few where I had to resort to a walkthrough to avoid pulling my hair out. There is no sense of where you should go or what you should do. This is really about as 'brute force' as one can get where you just go around trying everything until it works. To me that's the exact opposite of what a good adventure game should be.

I imagine all the positive reviews here are mainly based on the presentation of the game because I really fail to see anything redeeming about the gameplay.