Reviews for "Words for Alexandra"

WoW

This is intense, it's great and the emotion is so real. I was listening to it in the background while doing other stuff and i started to feel teary. This is what slow music is supposed to be like. Anyone who blams this guy has no idea what they are doing.

There's no way to review this...

It's discomforting. It's unsettling. It's hard to listen to.

Unlike every other time I've written those sorts of things, it would never be accompanied with anything above a "2/10", but this performance breaks so many rules in so many good ways that I just can't properly review it.

Yes, your voice is extremely melodramatic in this, but it's easy to tell that the emotion is real and not just some contrived "FML" from a spoiled teen with a bad haircut. Yes the lyrics are a bit corny, but they are genuine and personal.

I can't review this performance because it's not a performance. It's the real thing...

Jazza responds:

very kind words, thank you. very much.

Really Beautiful song

you've got my condolences, im really sorry for your loss man.

and this isnt your Worst Vocal Performance, you sang your heart out for a good cause, and so it could never be a Bad vocal performance.

Stay strong Josiah.

Very powerful

Manly tears were shed

Great song dude ^^

You did an amazing job on this song. I'm sorry that happened to your friend. :(

Rest in Peace, alexandra. :)