Reviews for "Words for Alexandra"

There's no way to review this...

It's discomforting. It's unsettling. It's hard to listen to.

Unlike every other time I've written those sorts of things, it would never be accompanied with anything above a "2/10", but this performance breaks so many rules in so many good ways that I just can't properly review it.

Yes, your voice is extremely melodramatic in this, but it's easy to tell that the emotion is real and not just some contrived "FML" from a spoiled teen with a bad haircut. Yes the lyrics are a bit corny, but they are genuine and personal.

I can't review this performance because it's not a performance. It's the real thing...

Jazza responds:

very kind words, thank you. very much.

My condolences

A beautiful song and a terrific performance. Truly a touching tribute. My condolences for your loss.

I do beileve she has heard your words.

No doubt she has heard what you have said. I applaud you.

Tears have been shed

I wnet throught something similar and now i'm crying. Awesome man, you shaked my heart with those sincere words and intense emotions.

You haver absolutely earned a 10/5.

Rest In Peace

My thoughts are with you

I am sorry for your loss... I can really hear the pain in your voice. Really brings me to tears listening to the words and the thought of your loss. This song is really really well done and beautiful. I can even say perfect considering the circumstances.

My thoughts are with you... I am sure she hears your words each time someone plays this song.