Reviews for "Words for Alexandra"

Great job -

Hey Jazza sorry about your loss, its a great thing you did to make this song, and you can tell its from the heart, Im sure anyone who has lost someone can really get something good out of this song, keep up the good work my friend!

Beautiful

As passionate a song as I've ever heard. No words can describe that loss, but you've done justice to her memory. May she never be forgotten.

Music at it's finest

Music is often used to express the emotions we feel, whatever they may be, and use our words to connect with an audience. Despair and sorrow are no stranger to melody, but such dedication to a friend's memory... Words can't describe how I feel about this song, or what connection I may have with your performance. Just know that you've let us know how you feel, and you would have made her proud with such a beautiful song.

if i olny had the money

i was in the m-
i want your song in RDS "game pad" theam song! ill pay you $50,000k for it!!!!
plaese, i love it, it makes me cry, oh and that NEVER happins!

*sniff*...beautiful

Jazza, you have my deepest sympathies...it's always hard, losing someone in your life like that. Jonte35 is right, it's not how perfect your pitch is or on-key you are - it's the emotion and heart that you put into the song that matters. You have made a beautiful Tribute to the Friend you lost but don't worry too much I'm sure you'll meet again one way or another. Just know that everyone who hears this will know how much she meant to her family, her friends and you.

Message received loud and clear my friend, message received.