Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Super pacman Z ep1"

HAHA

HAHAHA, it is really funny. The humour is good, for ppl dun like others messing with SMBZ, just relax.

Newgrounds is just full of flash messing with other products, like metalgear, Resident Evil, etc. Does anyone ever tell ppl to stop and let Konami and Capcom to do their things?
I know it is way different from SMBZ, but it is funny and creative. Just treat it as another entertainment.

lol

"lets fite ok?"
"k"
funny, but shit. stay the hell away form SMBZ cause, with this movie as my proof, you can't even ATTEMPT what alvin's doing. plus, to the guy below me, this will become as good a series as SMBZ the day my grandmother learns how to play the tuba on a unicycle. face it, it ain't gonna happen.
just lol and leave it.

Melvin-Tapeworm responds:

BULLSHIT UR JUST JELOUS BECUZ U CANT TWEEN MOVIE CLIPS

Alright, try to work on it.

This could become a great series. If you just attempted to improve the overall graphics and put a little more effort into it. You really need to make more of a storyline. This movie could become almost as great as some other good sprite movies. Just make an actual story, and make it longer. This is ridiciously short!

Melvin-Tapeworm responds:

OK WEL I WILL WORK ON ANOTHER 20 episodes becuz of this review

TY

too short..

Im sorry dude but that was way too short and the storyline was just trowened in there.
And please try to inprove your flash.

wow

its 2 short 2 b an episode and mario/pacman dont mix and dbz/pacman dont mix either though i like the originality (if thats a word i forgot)