Reviews for "MC in da Halo"

funny

i must agree with you on the bioshock part

Renegade-Hamster responds:

I must agree with you on the giving me a 10 part.

AWSOME!!

"imma theif but i keep what i steal"............"what the hell does that mean?!"

hahahahahha THIS SHIT WAS SO FUNNY!!!! i swear i think i seriously pissed my pants! great ob man 4857382457324657634275673657643 stars for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck in the future,
-$$plunjadoody$$

Renegade-Hamster responds:

You can get adult nappies at the pharmacy.

very funny indeed

the mc was so stupid that made me cry wen i laughed from his face,the arbiter was always trobloud but w/e he died in the vid anyway,cortana was bad drawen but that mede a bit of fun and was np no1 is perfect after all and jonson was alot funny mybe too much but nps make more if u can.....lol very nice halo 3 vid!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooo ddddddrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiigggggggggooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

awesome

lol achievement unlocked-jumped over log and achievment unlocke-humped all enemies in game lmao awesome this cool

Renegade-Hamster responds:

yeah, this is the awesomest

lololol

Nice, I love your style.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

I love Sonic the Hedgehog.