Reviews for "MC in da Halo"

A Good Flash

This is an ok flash overall, but the animation was a little to poor for my taste and the walking animation were poor as well. BUT THE JOKES WERE FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! You did a great job on the jokes because this is exactly how Halo 3 really is. If you improve your flash skills you have the potential to be a great animator!

Haha. Okay.

:D

haha

nice flash and halariouse choice adding the rock guys from fantastic four =P funny ass movie laughed my ass off.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Cool, just put it back on, and don't sue me.

very nice

u kno, seeing this after playing halo rly makes it alot funnier, keep up the good work!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

It's like how drinking makes driving a lot funnier.

very well done!

I love the style it was just perfect. Halarious and not over done. Overall it was excellent. Thank you for this quick laugh, I needed it.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Halarious is a kind of alien.

Hilarious!

that was so funny, i loved the style. Great for a quick laugh!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Also great for making pancakes.