Reviews for "MC in da Halo"

man, that was so funny!!! real.

i mean, it was very good! it was hillariosu with all those voiecs and wtf? what happened cortana, and when she speaked, he told ''wtf? talk!'' and then the part of, getting teh gun ''i will use my telekinisis plasm. power'' .... ''sh**t it doesnt work...ah!'' and in arbiter where he told ''i hate you'' and then when he had the achieve ment ''humped all the enemies in the game'' and the ''shoot arbiter, insted of myself!!! pls'' it was fun. i liked also how he was doing stuff, and find the scull, and putted iron, in the top, in order to make it like the special, it was good. i liked thes make many ,

Haha, yep, that's the whole cartoon I think! ^___^

I'll try to make more! I've recorded lines for another episode, but I haven't drawn the images needed or started animating yet.

omfg...

BHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! omfg! best bit wuz... cortana dont go...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... shes my GF!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

People think this is a useless review. Not me though. Not me, buddy. I love this review, and it is very useful to me.

That is great!

I love this. "Achievment - Humped All Enemies In Game" made me laugh so hard. The only way this could be improved would be to make it longer, it roxx0rz!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

I had no more jokes. Making it longer would have just meant long silent moments where the characters just stared at each other. WAIT, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA FOR A SEQUEL.

very funny indeed

the mc was so stupid that made me cry wen i laughed from his face,the arbiter was always trobloud but w/e he died in the vid anyway,cortana was bad drawen but that mede a bit of fun and was np no1 is perfect after all and jonson was alot funny mybe too much but nps make more if u can.....lol very nice halo 3 vid!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooo ddddddrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiigggggggggooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

wtf!!!!!!!

lol!dude this a funny not pice of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Double-yoo tee eff, dude.