Reviews for "MC in da Halo"

Review

i forgot what they said but it was like: Brutes "kill the demon" Chief: "kill the Arbiter" Arbiter: "you son of..." BOOM lol

Renegade-Hamster responds:

I liked the bit where he died hahahahahahahahaha

omg

how dare you make it awsome.
i love it!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

HOW DARE ME, yes I agree. That was quite selfish of me.

Thats so kool!!!

This is awesome!!!!!!!!,one thing,how do you do MC's voices?

Renegade-Hamster responds:

I just use my little desktop microphone, and record myself doing silly voices with a free download audio program called Audacity.

Using Audacity makes the sound clearer than if you were using the default sound recorder that comes with Windows, and gives you much more options in editing the sound. More than enough, at least, for silly hi-jinks like this cartoon.

I just record myself doing the voices to the best of my ability. I've had a lot of practice doing different voices, copying cartoon characters and movie characters or whatever. Voices are nearly impossible to mimic perfectly, but you can still make them sound similar enough so people can warm to your parody being the same characters from the thing you're making fun of.

For the Master Chief, I just do his accent (I'm Australian) and make my voice deeper and rougher. For something like an Elite or a Brute, I put on a pompous American accent, make my voice much lower and very booming (and a little rougher for the Brute), but then I make it a even more deep sounding in Audacity, by decreasing the "pitch". For Cortana, I tried an impression of a girl's voice, then made it higher sounding in Audacity, by increasing the pitch.

Unfortunately, nothing beats using a real girl for girl's voices. I didn't think my sister's voice was suitable, and I didn't have any other girls around to do the voice, and I didn't feel like going through the trouble of getting a voice actor in the Newgrounds forums (some of which you can get to do the job for free, by the way).

I hope that answers your question completely, but if you want to know more, just send me a private message.

P.S. Just google "Audacity download free program", before asking me for a link. Thanks!

Exellent

Nice goin m8t good flash really funny i like the crack at the acheivements....make more plz

Only if you give me US $5000

!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are funnier then Benny Hill. 10/10.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

That's not hard, he's dead.