Reviews for "Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 4"

The excellent video of all time!

Andrew Raskin, this video was incredible! This episode centers both Hal and Jeff who accidentally caused death on three people: Princess Peach, Toad and even Steve. But however, I showed sympathy for Princess Peach when Jeff flipped Bowser's copter, releasing a heavy ball under her, killing her. Also, I liked the part where Jeff and Hal wondered around the kingdom for someplace to park the copter, but ended up making matters worse. I even saw the fact that Hal broke the fourth wall when he explained about what Bowser was saying in dialogue.

I gave this video an A- and 92/100. I like this video and thank you very much.

Lol xD

Woah i didnt know peach was a slut O.o xD

HI GUYS!!!

Hi steeeeeve.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL,the funniest part i've never seen in a flash thing1!!
Hi GUYS!!! LOLOLOLOLOL*20 years later...*LOLOLOLOLOLolol... (lol again?)

The Best (and Funniest) Series Ever!

I Watched this on youtube, but this is a very funny and creative series, that I like a lot! All of the episodes were very entertaining, and I loved them very much! I personally think that the animation in this series is very smooth, and clear, and the voicing is awesome! Thank you for putting this out. :)

ferklnjkf