Reviews for "Overtime - Jatkoaika"

joo tota

siis kyllähän ton katto mutta ku ei se kauheen ihmeellinen juonentynkä ollu,miellyttävä animointi

Aivan mahtava!

Best finnish flash i have ever seen! Great story.

Ihana!

I absolutely love all things finnish and this is definately no exception! Amazing and wonderful, I lvoed it very much. A fantastic plot and good irony. Kaunis ja ihana! Kiitos ystavani!

this is art my friend

It was so good,I was about to cry in the end cause I knew something like that would happen..The world is so cruel plus you made it seem so..What the fanily wanted was a metal,not the girl.
God...got was so cruel in your flash..do you think he is that cruel?no,but you made it seem so,like this was the world of a forgotten god..wow.

10/10 review,cause deserve it (Tatu Pohjavirta & Mark Ståhle) and 5/5 in my score

Hmmm...

Hmmm... Interesting... First Finnish flash I see on newgrounds... Must have party...!!!
Anyway, story was ok. It was pretty... sad, but you can think it's funny... Voices were boring, but it reminds me of other Finnish films... Artwork... well, it wasn't best, but that's just how you like of it...