Reviews for "Delta Fusion"

W00T!!

if i had 20000 more id be number 5 =( on highscores damnit so close btw fun game AWSOME music

pimpofpixels responds:

My brother made the music so he'll be thrilled with your review. Thanks

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

This game is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very repetative, I mean COME ON you need to complete 20 levels thats right 20 just to get a new colour and a bigger right hand side bar and might I point out I went to sleep after level 3 when i woke up the game was still going I had completed 12 levels without doing ANYTHING.
You know I can sum up the entire game with 1 word,
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRING.

pimpofpixels responds:

I'm so sorry that you didn't like it. I hope you like the next game better. The game is really only fun when you are going for combos. If you get a big combo you can get from level 5 to level 10 in a matter of seconds. If you were really bored you were probably not getting big combos. I think in the next version I'll make it so that if you don't make big combos you just die.

chernobyl FTW!

yeah, basically, i am like chernobyl with this game. ah well, it was fun wehile it lasted.

pimpofpixels responds:

lol. Everybody blows up the world occasionally.

That was awesome!

Pretty new concept, like extreme tetris :D
Loved the music too, what was it?

pimpofpixels responds:

Thanks. My brother Justin made the music.

Was fun.

Was fun....For awhile, Kinda got a bit repetative

pimpofpixels responds:

Thanks for playing and I appreciate you opinion. I would suggest that if you try for larger combos the game is infinitely more fun. I think if I make a sequel I will make it so that you only progress in the game by making large combos.