Reviews for "Half Beard"

Great voice work

Great voice work, I really felt the personalities. Something that's rare in flash movies.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Awesome! Some people are a little iffy on some of the acting, but it's nice to hear some enjoyed it. We put our all into it, truely. Thanks for the review!

Fantastic Work!

I found this extremely entertaining, I loved "decoy rob" and the beard battle. Haha great stuff man, keep it up!

Lawl!

Meh, you made me watch it twice, thinking there really was an evil scary version... :P Anyway, nice work! Really funny!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Silly you. If I had actually made two versions of the cartoon, then it'd be even bigger than it is now. Nope, just changes the menu. I tell ya... well, thanks for the review!

nice job XD

ROFL,that was so funny xD

this flash made my day,i'm as happy as ever :D

5'd ;)

i hope to see more glash like this from u =P

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hey, there's plenty of older ones I've done while you're waiting for new, if you haven't checked those out already. Some Siblings, some not. If you watch cartoons from more than a year or two ago, you'll run into some not-so-great toons, but they all have their redeeming qualities. But yes, more will come eventually. Next episode'll probably be done sometime early next year, but we'll see. Oh, and glad to hear this one made your day! Thanks for the review!

Hmmm

Sad part is Ive done that before... Good animation.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Sad? Or.... glorious? Well, probably a little of both, but it all depends on how you see the half beard. I see it as a remarkable achievement of overcoming one's caring of other people's opinions, but that's just me. Glad you enjoyed it!