Reviews for "Half Beard"

CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

bobert-rob im insane too perhaps were related ( dun dun dun music )

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *jumps out the window*

Wow, awesome!

Hey,

I really can't find anything bad about this flash either...
It looksgreat... it has a story, which is totally insane so also perfect... and of course it's the funniest thing ever :P

Favorited this flash :) Awesome!

10 / 10! Keep it up... Looking forward to REVERSE GOATTEE! ... Neveeeer :)

awesome

just plain funny. I am tempted to try this myself.

Bobert-Rob responds:

It's good fun, really. Especially if you enjoy getting weird looks and people thinking you lost some kind of bet, heh. Nope, no bet losing here, I'm just nuts! Thanks for the comment!

Rad!

This is Amazing work... Haven,t laughed that much since i first watch "burnt face man".
Any way you've earned this ten, and your into my favorite artist. good luck with Up coming episodes, ill be sure to watch ;)

Bobert-Rob responds:

Awesome, cuz I got plenty of ideas, my friend... plenty. You should check out the preview to episode 5 if you haven't yet, link is in my news post. It'll give you a taste of what's to come...! AAAH! Thanks for the review!

Nice

I enjoyed it!

-Nick

Bobert-Rob responds:

Cool, that's what it's there for! :D