Reviews for "NGHH'11 - Ockeroid vs Moniker"

Moniker

i though this battle was pretty weak, especially with this mob beat. moniker was definitely harder though. ockeroid reminded me of the guy from dot-dot-dot lol

Ockeroid

Seemed like a pretty weak battle.. but Ockeroid clearly wins. It didn't even seem like Moniker had many "disses" at all. If they WERE disses.. they weren't that good..

Ockeroid

Overall a pretty weak battle, but not without it's bright moments. Ockeroid was direct and didn't dance around anything, unfortunately I think most of Moniker's "disses" weren't understood. Maybe a language barrier (sounds british).

Good luck gentlemen.

ahem!

i said "flyer, PAL"... not pale

Ockeroid

I really like Moniker Word plays? Had a nice Flow and Like what he did with this beat. Ockeroid had some nice ass lines and when for the face each punch, it seem that Moniker was going around with his word plays? Anyway nice battle for both MC But the winner is Ockeroid