For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "NGHH'11 - Ockeroid vs Moniker"

Ockeroid V1 - Sell it at a discount is decent. Flow is almost teasing like a kid on a playground, you could stand to be a little more venomous to compensate if this is your natural voice.

Moniker V1 - In it for the whole damn dash is a nice flip but overall the verse isn't aggressive enough.

Ockeroid V2 - What are you respected for? Nice diss, but weak rhyme. Swagger is an okay flip, very nice finisher.

Moniker V2 - Long E makes very weak rhymes, stick to Flash is okay. Overall the personals just aren't very strong attacks.

Not impressive.

In fact, I've only heard two cats in this whole battle worth anything, and shamefully they're pitted against each other in the first round. Learn some wordplay and some rhythm, and above all some DELIVERY. I hate to declare either of y'all a winner, but I'd have to say Moniker for now.

Ockeroid

I really like Moniker Word plays? Had a nice Flow and Like what he did with this beat. Ockeroid had some nice ass lines and when for the face each punch, it seem that Moniker was going around with his word plays? Anyway nice battle for both MC But the winner is Ockeroid

ahem!

i said "flyer, PAL"... not pale

Well..

I thought Ockeroid was pretty entertaining to listen to. I was able to understand him perfectly.

Moniker on the other hand seemed to have a much better flow but at times i was not able to follow him so i kind of lost a little interest.

I'm with Ockeroid on this one.

Props to the both of you.