Reviews for "A Very Brady Halloween"

Nice. Haha.

Haha. That was pretty funny. I think my favorite part was when you used a sound clip from Link to use for Bobby getting a road cone up his butt. ^ ~ That was awesome.

FaltaViva responds:

Thank you very much! That was very last minute, and I didn't want to bother my voice actors for such a small sound clip, so I thought of Link's cry whenever he's shocked (and falls from a high place :p)

WHAT A VERY NICE VOICE ACTING!

I just need to applaude the audio quality of this cartoon. Not only is it so very clean, but the voice acting is also very very nice. Best cartoons don't have such good audio quality, and so I congratulate you.

FaltaViva responds:

Thank you very much! All credit (of course) goes to my voice actors, they are top notch and I'm am so thankful that they took the time to do this for me.

lol

lol sooooooo funny.the cop at the end looks like leon in your re foar video.

Well

It certainly caught my interest, i couldn't stop watching cause i wanted to see jason kill everyone, it does take a twisted mind to have the bradys meet jason voorhes, and i mean that in a good way, overall 8 out of ten.

funny

funny i like it i just wonder why jason tried to do the things with the bradys

FaltaViva responds:

The Bradys have a mystical power in which forces all who dare to so much as near them, sing songs, wear polyester, and worst of all BE HAPPY.