Reviews for "Mario And Friends Goof Up"

AWESOME!!!!

the best flash ever created you deserve to be on the front page!.
congrats hope you make more this epic!

every low score review is comedy gold. pretentious assholes with their heads too far up this ass to appreciate some retarded humour. the fact this got frontpaged is the reason I love newgrounds, and have done for what's getting close to a decade.

pure genious.

Grow up kids, go google mario dragonball z if you aim for kickass mario flashes. This movie was genious, wheter it was intended or not. This is what ng is all about, being "alternative" funny and not following the mainstream.

Why do you think this was put on the frontpage to begin with?

Laughed my ass off, it was that good, there is a certain charm to these "crappy" flashes. Reminds me of jerry jacksson cartoons.

uh...

hey why are you all telling him that his movie stinks.it dosent.this is his first flash submision.why dont you all just give him a chance? how will you all fiel if somewone says that to you that your movie stink.sory for bad spelling english i live in bosnia.

nice

well it was very good and i enjoy mario oh my little cousins play mario at their house