Reviews for "Mario And Friends Goof Up"

AWESOME!!!!

the best flash ever created you deserve to be on the front page!.
congrats hope you make more this epic!

every low score review is comedy gold. pretentious assholes with their heads too far up this ass to appreciate some retarded humour. the fact this got frontpaged is the reason I love newgrounds, and have done for what's getting close to a decade.

pure genious.

Grow up kids, go google mario dragonball z if you aim for kickass mario flashes. This movie was genious, wheter it was intended or not. This is what ng is all about, being "alternative" funny and not following the mainstream.

Why do you think this was put on the frontpage to begin with?

Laughed my ass off, it was that good, there is a certain charm to these "crappy" flashes. Reminds me of jerry jacksson cartoons.

For those who are complaining.

I think you all should be ashamed of yourself. Honestly, the guy pours his fucking heart out to you and you all down him? See, that type of shit is what may make someone give up on flash and maybe not try to get better due to fellow users being assholes.

I will say its not the greatest flash, we all know that, but in my opinion there's something about it that is, "pure"(couldn't think of the right word, but whatever). I mean come on, either Tom knows this, and/or he put this on front page because he knew people would be like, "what the hell?". Now see, what if this guy who made this flash cartoon keeps having at it and whatnot and he starts to make well-made movies and whatnot? Then what?

Honestly it sucks his trial ran out andwhatnot, if I had the money I'd give it to him, but alas I don't.

Now onto my view of the movie. Now, Brad5987243058 it isn't the greatest flash, not to be mean, but I'm just going to give it to you straight. But for some reason i commend you on making your own sprites and whatnot. Just keep up the work, take your time with animating and making your cartoons and whatnot. If you need help, lurk around the forums and maybe ask for help orsomething. If all else fails, I'll be willing to help you out with a flash cartoon or something. Also, you say you're trial ran out, well, Christmas is coming up =P Tell your dad to get it for you, or something, hehe.

Oh and Adobe didn't make Flash originally, Macromedia did, Adobe and Macromedia merged(or Adobe bought them out, either one) and thus meaning it has "Adobe" on it. Lawl.

But yeah, keep it up, don't let anyone tell you you're not any good. But make sure to keep getting better though.

uh...

hey why are you all telling him that his movie stinks.it dosent.this is his first flash submision.why dont you all just give him a chance? how will you all fiel if somewone says that to you that your movie stink.sory for bad spelling english i live in bosnia.