For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mario And Friends Goof Up"

It wasn't half bad...

It was ok. The animation was far from top notch. The sound effects were of course ripped from various mario games, but this is a mario flash (Duh). Anyway this was pretty funny and I can tell you put some effort into it. But don't post anything on Newgrounds and not expect to get negative criticism.

Begging people to "vote high" and "don't blam this" is begging to get BLAMMED. If you can't take criticism or negative comments and/or assholes that call this crap, then don't post anything on NG ever again. PERIOD

Lots of great flash authors have to put up with assholes spamming their PM box and giving horribly hateful reviews. If they can put up with it and persevere, then maybe you could be inspired to do so. Guys like Krinkels, Johny Utah, Luis and Zeebarf don't beg people to "vote high' and "please don't blam this, I worked really hard on it."

Otherwise if you can't take it, then please do us all a favor and NEVER submit anything again.

best movie eh?

dont you even know how to make a sprite become transparent?
advice:
put a plot or a point in your flash
dont save your spirtes as JPG
make sprites transparent