For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mario And Friends Goof Up"

eh???

i think its wrong? how did you get FP? the animation is creepy :S I don't understand the point of this...there are many artists that do their effort to create something good and this won? lol I know you can do it better ^^ try again and check the tutorials of the sprite movies.

You gotta be kidding me!

That was shit I am not sure if that's how you intended it to be but everything didn't impress or amuse me. I am very dissapionted expecting to see something good on the front page, in my opinion you should have got Turd Of The Week.
I suggest you improve your skills a bit more before submitting something else hopefully your next movie will be alot motre tolerable and genuinely funny, good luck!

Uh...

Yeah..the part explaining how Mario's left leg was actually his right was funnier than any other part of this flash.. Sorry man, good try though.

It Blows!!!

I'ts a terrible Classic!!! This is obviously the animation that everyone else makes fun of! Watch Jerry Jackson's Super mario bruvvas parondies http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /317468 i hate it so much i love it!!!!

uhh....yeah...

well it is your first flash so I'll give you some leanway but I am not sure it deserves front page and introduction into a collection (ESPECIALLY SO SOON). There are other flashes who didn't either of those honors so early that are better. Its not the worst thing I have seen but put more into your next flash.