Reviews for "Awesome Video Games Ep15"

Regardless of what people say

This is very, very original. I think it's a good example of the kinds of things you can do with flash. The music was admittedly catchy. I don't like the whole PeeWee playhouse vibe that's goin' on, personally, but there were some funny moments. Still, this one is too much of an oddball for a full 10, but please keep it up; Newgrounds needs some more "All Audiences" that don't suck.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for giving us a chance dude!

Stay Awesome!

Come on, its goofy and funny!

i love this series, you just have to watch it in small doses! I love ROB being evil....whoops...my bad...looks like I KILLED YOU AGAIN!!! LOL

FarFromSubtle responds:

This show is definitely not meant to be take in large doses!

Awesome flash movie!

Movie flash Awesome!

You said it bro!

uummm ok

that was kinda funny, well it was when i was high but seeing it not high is like wtf is wrong with u 2 u look like vinilla ice should b with u guys o.o and why did u just unpugle the robot........ im confused now T.T w.e ill give u a 9/10 u lost 1 point for making me confuse me o.o now im more confused dam

Thanks for watching!

HAHAHA!!!! Funny...

This is great humour boys... really funny plot and funny characters!

Great work...

The animation is good how it is pixelated, makes it more authentic but next time try not to have the video of yourselves pixelated... it is hard to see what is happening... and takes away from what you are doing. REALLY FUNNY THOUGH!!!

FarFromSubtle responds:

We try our best to get good compression out of the Flash video codec. Somtimes we move to quickly for it to keep up!