Reviews for "Momentum Missile Mayhem 2"

Bug?!

I played this game, closed the window, and then reopened the game. It just when straight to the starting screen that says like "Play Next Wave", etc. And the modes all flash by really fast in the display thing. IDK if you intended this or not.

dz2001 responds:

Thanks, I'll look into it.

yay

this game rocks! ... oh yh if you type yay:D... then ul be the 3rd person to do that:D in a row any way good game no big glitches and i like to trow people well done!

Brilliantly balanced

My first rating of any flash game or animation, but this was brilliantly done! I played the first one and found it a little frustrating when you reach the point of never having enough energy to move on, and gnashing your teeth while the enemies trundle on by. In this version that balance seems to have been found - and for the first time i was getting some pretty decent weps!
Feedback requires constructive criticism so i'd suggest it's pretty graphic intensive - but maybe that's aimed at the viewers with lousy PCs. I suppose one other thing, i drag the mouse out of the window i'm playing it in so occassionally i accidentally lose the window - could a border be set up around to keep the mouse within the window? (or is this amateurish noob suggestion?)
Excellent game - 5 out of 5.

Very nice

omg i just got done playing for 5 hours o..o dude u pwn.

Addictive!